Cooking Hostile! Ep 1 Cooking Hostile! Ep 1

the graphics are awesome, improve timing and animation. nice lines, i cant do that.

JoeySiler responds:

Thanks for the feedback. After about 6 months of learning Animation,this was my 3rd animation and i agree it could have used a lot more polish. You can compare it to Episode 4 and hopefully see an improvement. Thanks for watching!

J

DBSQ Short 2 DBSQ Short 2

The animation and the drawing was ok. Try to put more of a catchy intro and title credit and stuff like that, or add more SFX or something.

Moffett1990 responds:

Yeah it's just a short, nothing special I'm not a real animator nor do I have the experience to do anything special with animation. I have a team working on actual animating this series. This was just for fun.. A learning experience

Shifter Shifter

THIS IS EPIC! holy shit! AWESOME!!! Flawless dude! hulog panga ko. XD

The Tragic Trilogy The Tragic Trilogy

I like how you made it look like those 70's comic book. although there are some spot where it looks kinda crude, but its very good.

MasterMerol responds:

Thank you! And yeah, it does look crude in a lot of spots, also i feel like the style was kind of inconsistent among the movies :/

Clarence is Dead V 2.0 Clarence is Dead V 2.0

u cuda made the audio clearer. looks like u havnt set it to 128bitrate or somethin.

CartoonMeister responds:

Having audio problems with flash. Okay?

The Skater The Skater

not bad.

Fish! Fish!

these fishes are sooooo two thousand and lame. i find this funny.

Mr. Boom Boom Mr. Boom Boom

lol dude. i get critics all the time saying shit that i already know too. but, yah it sucks, bcos im like, "what the fuck is this shit?". but it doesnt suck bcos of the fact that it sucks, you have the skills in graphics and animation and stuff like that.

Deadtuna responds:

Thanks :D

random 3 random 3

no sound, but pretty amusing.

A Gift A Gift